Silicon Valley Comes to the UK (SVC2UK) has announced Eagle Genomics is one of the 75 high-growth technology companies joining the 2018 ‘Scale Up Club’, which annually celebrates the most-promising businesses from across the UK that are scaling..
Eagle Genomics will be presenting on the Growth Stage at the 2018 Web Summit in Lisbon!
- Cambridge technology innovators partner with Microsoft Genomics
- Microbiomic research into immune disorders and antibiotic resistance
- First microbiome partnership for Microsoft
- Co-sell partnership to provide unparalleled access to Microsoft’s Enterprise customers
- Eagle Genomics solution enables assessment of viability, efficacy and safety of enterprise branded products
- Driving digital reinvention of life sciences using..
Last week, staff and friends of Eagle Genomics celebrated the 10th Anniversary of the company!
Eagle Genomics was founded in 2008 by Abel Ureta-Vital and Will Spooner amidst growing opportunities in genomics and ‘big data’, enabled by next..
There are an estimated 1000 species of bacteria that make up the skin microbiome. Every day scientists are discovering new ways the microbiome affects the functions of the human body, and have found it even influences whether our sweat makes us..