Eagle Genomics is delighted to be sponsoring Biocuration 2019, hosted by the International Society for Biocuration. This year's event is taking place at the West Road Concert Hall in Cambridge on Sunday April 7th to Wednesday April 10th.
Silicon Valley Comes to the UK (SVC2UK) has announced Eagle Genomics is one of the 75 high-growth technology companies joining the 2018 ‘Scale Up Club’, which annually celebrates the most-promising businesses from across the UK that are scaling..
Eagle Genomics will be presenting on the Growth Stage at the 2018 Web Summit in Lisbon!
- Cambridge technology innovators partner with Microsoft Genomics
- Microbiomic research into immune disorders and antibiotic resistance
- First microbiome partnership for Microsoft
- Co-sell partnership to provide unparalleled access to Microsoft’s Enterprise customers
- Eagle Genomics solution enables assessment of viability, efficacy and safety of enterprise branded products
- Driving digital reinvention of life sciences using..
Last week, staff and friends of Eagle Genomics celebrated the 10th Anniversary of the company!
Eagle Genomics was founded in 2008 by Abel Ureta-Vital and Will Spooner amidst growing opportunities in genomics and ‘big data’, enabled by next..