Silicon Valley Comes to the UK (SVC2UK) has announced Eagle Genomics is one of the 75 high-growth technology companies joining the 2018 ‘Scale Up Club’, which annually celebrates the most-promising businesses from across the UK that are scaling..
Eagle Genomics will be presenting on the Growth Stage at the 2018 Web Summit in Lisbon!
- Cambridge technology innovators partner with Microsoft Genomics
- Microbiomic research into immune disorders and antibiotic resistance
- First microbiome partnership for Microsoft
- Co-sell partnership to provide unparalleled access to Microsoft’s Enterprise customers
- Eagle Genomics solution enables assessment of viability, efficacy and safety of enterprise branded products
- Driving digital reinvention of life sciences using..
This week we're celebrating Eagle's milestone 10th anniversary.
Microbiome innovation will influence trilion-dollar markets across multiple industries. Organisations are recognising the potential of this new frontier for innovation, make sure you do too!
Our CEO Anthony Finbow has been appointed Vice Chairman of the newly formed BIA (UK BioIndustry Association) Genomics Advisory Committee. The committee has been established to support the strategic objective that the UK starts, scales and builds..
To support Eagle Genomics’ growth plans, the company has raised $1m within 3 weeks of the launch of its latest investment round, in a first close.